Tuesday, February 17, 2015

A Few RAAF Super King Air "Dingoes" Around Emerald Airport and Other Parts This Week

Over each of the last few days, I've noted at least one Townsville-based 38 Squadron of the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) Beech B350 Super King Air flying around Central Queensland, as well as operating airwork at both Emerald or Rockhampton Airports.

File photo

On Saturday 14 February, A32-437, flying as "Dingo 03", and on Sunday 15 February, A32-671, flying as "Dingo 40", were both noted conducting airwork around Emerald Airport.  In fact, as I was returning to my car after touching down at Emerald from Brisbane on Sunday afternoon, I'm pretty sure I heard A32-671 climbing out towards the North.

Then on Monday 16 February, I believe A32-651, flying as "Dingo 57" landed at Rockhampton Airport for a brief time.  Finally, on Tuesday 17 February, A32-675, also flying as "Dingo 57", was seen performing airwork at Emerald Airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment